Oct 28, 2011

As you may have recently heard, Stephanie Jones will no longer be the Healthy Lifestyles Coordinator here at Utah County. She recently had a beautiful baby girl and has left her position to spend more time with her. She was a wonderful and hard worker and left big shoes to fill! I will be taking her place as the Healthy Lifestyles coordinator. I have been working in the Health Promotion Department going on 9 years. I have been serving as the Tobacco Program Manager the last couple of years. I have always been passionate about good health and am excited to bring some of my passion and commitment to the Healthy Lifestyles Program. I have been a part of Healthy Lifestyles since it started and have really enjoyed it! I'm excited about this new position and look forward to working with all of you!
Kari Matheson

No comments:

Post a Comment